At Motherwell Library you can:
- Borrow books (including large print) and talking books.
- Use the internet free of charge, send emails, shop online, use PCs.
- Send a fax or photocopy a document.
- Hire DVDs, computer games and compact discs.
- Buy stamps, maps, local history publications and more.
- Bring your baby along to a free Bookbug session.
- Join our free Chatterbooks sessions if you are aged 8-12 years.
- Take part in book groups for adults.
- T-Space area dedicated to teens, with free wi-fi access, books and graphic novels.
- Have a cup of tea or coffee.
- Buy books and DVDs through our ordering service.
- Look up information and use our eReference materials.
- Learn how to use computers.
- Bring your children to events and activities.
- Borrow from our collections of books in Chinese and Polish.
- Borrow from our Lift Off collections to improve your reading and writing skills.
- Borrow from our special Healthy Reading collection to help improve your mental health.
- Top up your laundry card.